Yeah, that's me.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!

This was the top news story in the Minot Daily Newspaper. I'm just sayin.....

New pea unveiled at growers convention

A plant pathologist at the University of Montana is currently researching a pea hybrid with slow glucose release when eaten, but at the same time will stand and yield like standard field peas.

Lanita DID warn me that I could be forced to listen to the farm report in the mornings instead of music! hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, please tell me you don't become a Quaker or something like it!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

I was asking a lady who lives there (on a message board for AF wives) if I should just leave all my cute high heels here....she said yes. LOL Figures.

She said I might fall on the ice and my feet would SURELY freeze! hahaha!