Yeah, that's me.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've been tagged!

My friend Cheryl (http://www.cdntransplant1997.wordpress.com/) tagged me on her blog so here goes.......

Okay here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

N- Nice....to a fault. I definately fall into the "people pleaser" category.
I- Inconsistant. I am very much a "bouncing off the walls" kind of person. A bit scattered. ;o)
C- Caring. I truly care and worry about EVERYONE I know.
O- Overweight....ah ha ha!!! I just had a baby, of course I am! (I really couldn't think of anything else here. heehee)
L- Loyal. If I consider you a good friend then you are a friend for life.
E- Extrovert. Totally. I NEED to be around people for me to feel "right" and like myself. Otherwise I get a bit depressed.

Okay there ya go. Not sure those are so special or interesting, but there it is!
Okay I will tag....
TERESA
LANITA
TONI
KACIE
MARY
MARCIA

There ya go! ENJOY! heehee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not sure if those were so special or interesting??!! You are an extrovert. I always find extroverts interesting! LOL

Anonymous said...

That is funny!
My husband is a MAJOR introvert too....to a fault! LOL

Anonymous said...

To a fault? Introverts are perfect! LOL!